Emsculpt NEO. Burn Fat and Build Muscle
Benefits of Emsculpt NEO
- Build, tone, and firm muscles
- Long-lasting fat reduction
- Scientifically shown safe and effective
- Non-invasive, painless, convenient
- 30 min sessions with no downtime required
Emsculpt NEO Before and After*
How Does Emsculpt Neo Work?
The combination of both HIFEM and RF energy optimizes fat reduction and muscle growth. Emsculpt NEO delivers unparalleled muscle growth via HIFEM. The HIFEM energy stimulates the muscle tissue causing it to contract. These muscle contractions are known as supramaximal contractions. When you contract a muscle voluntarily, you get 20-40% muscle recruitment. The machine induces more than 90% muscle fiber recruitment. This type of contraction is far more powerful than anything you can achieve with regular exericse. Moreover, each 30-minute session induces more than 20,000 supramaximal contractions. Meanwhile, the Radio Frequency heats underlying tissue and warms the muscle up in preparation for the intense contractions.
In addition to the synergistic effect that the RF technology adds to the HIFEM, both energies trigger lipolysis (permanent fat cell death). Thermal energy disrupts the fat cell, causing them to begin apoptosis (self-induced cell death). Since the RF energy doesn’t directly burn, freeze, or cut the fat cells, the process is generally painless … so you can get right up after the treatment and resume your regular daily activities. Later, the dead fat cells are naturally absorbed by the body and removed by the lymphatic system draining out waste. Most importantly, once the fat cells are removed, they are gone for good. This leads to long-lasting results.
- Abdomen: Strengthen core muscles, reduce belly fat, sculpt the abs.
- Arms: Enhance triceps and biceps. Reduce “bat wings”.
- Legs: Firm upper legs and tone thigh muscles. Reduce “saddle bags” and inner thigh fat.
- Buttocks: Strengthen glutes without doing lunges (bad for your knees). Firm buttock muscle appearance – a non-surgical alternative to a butt-lift.
How Much Does Emsculpt Neo Cost?
Insurance does not cover Emsculpt Neo Treatments. Medicare/Medicaid does not cover Emsculpt NEO Treatments
Emsculpt NEO near me.
If you’re ready to experience the power Emsculpt NEO has to offer you, please give our office a call: 704-348-4000. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have and we can schedule you for a FREE consultation to determine the number of treatments that are best suited for your specific goals. Or, if it is after-hours, contact us online by filling out the form below.